Don't be a Twitter follower... Learn 6 Ways To Be A Twitter Leader
Written By Lonnie Niver
I wrote a post about how you can generate more traffic to your Twitter postings by using Keywords. Click here to read more on Twitter keywords...
There is much more to Twitter than using keywords. Have you ever noticed the difference in your following and follower counts. Your Following count seems to be much more than your followers.
Why is that?
It's because you're trying to follow everyone and everybody to sell them on your business opportunity. When your following count is bigger than your follower count you're a follower or someone who just wants to spam everyone you are following. You don't have any valuable information to offer so, people who were following you will UN-Follow you. Leaving you look like a follower instead of a leader.
There are 6 ways you can fix this:
1. Start offering valuable information
People want solutions to their problems and if you offer a solution they will keep coming back for more. (Returning customers)
2. Don't follow just anyone
Remember Target Market? Find your Target Market on Twitter. You have to find your audience before you can offer an opportunity. If someone is posting on Twitter Sports information they want nothing to do what you're offering unless it's about sports and Don't follow girls who offer sexual pics. It's very tacky and not good for business.
3. Only post about your business opportunity once in the morning, once in the afternoon and again at night. All other posts should offer some kind of value.
Advertising less is better, people are tired of sales pitches and they will smell you coming before you have a chance to present your opportunity. Add a post about your opportunity 3 times a day.
4. The link in your post should go to your blog or personal website instead of the lead page. This lets people know that you have information that is valuable to them and you're not trying to push your opportunity on them. Creates a good relationship.
5. Archive your following count. This is very easy to do. Go to the list of people your are following. Click on the link that looks like a gear for each person you are following. If they are following you there will be a direct message link in the drop down box. If there is not one then that person has chosen to not follow you. I would UN-Follow them back because they are not getting your posts and you are getting all their posts. If you have a lot of people this will be time-consuming but worth it. If you are just starting out you can implement this in your daily routine.
6. Re-post your followers post.This will get your followers to re-post your postings. Why is this such a big deal, well because if they re-post they are telling other who may not be following you about your post. Therefore, you get more readers!
Now that you now the 6 ways to become a leader on Twitter you should have no problem becoming successful. Don't be a follower, be a leader!
Together Everyone Accomplishes More Lonnie Niver
All the Best,
Joseph F. Botelho One Gram at a Time
"Pay Yourself First Because the #Economy that Matters Most... is the One in Your Own #Home" https://t.co/wo7XWWjaFZ pic.twitter.com/VSVAtkJ6El— Joseph Botelho (@jfbmarketing) January 19, 2016