This Blog Is Only For Members Of Apsense!

I keep the APSense Banner up for one reason,
Wincer Song, Founder, Owner and friend of mine.
Great Social Business Media Site, loved it and still do.

Since September 15th, 2007. The day I join and still active today!

Karatbars International is what l will focus "ON"

"One Member at a time"



Monday, October 1, 2012

This will make you think, if you read it!

October 1, 2012

Challenging To believe, but another month has gone by, the sad part is we will never get that time back. Yeah regardless of how much money we have, time is the only thing I know you can never buy back. So why do we waste it and abuse our time, on earth? Very simple why 97% of the world population struggles with their "Financial Obligations," so that leaves us with 3% of the population. I want to be part of; I have intentions of chasing the larger of the two,  provides the best odds; if you're a numbers person. Why most are not focus on their ambitions or desires in life, we just keep on spending on worthless programs and dreams.

When you become dedicated to an active belief, it will take over, when the mind conceives it will achieve, what your visualizing. What Anthony Robbins, Zig Ziegler, Jim Rohn and so many other great motivators get paid to share with you, unless you use this affirmation success or dreams will never become reality. We all have read, listened watched and order perhaps many of these's types of programs. Guess what they all have the same message, so why did we not get it, with the first program. Hey, l have listened to many of them, have a great looking library, but l learned they all had the same messages.

The philosophy of the rich versus the poor is this: The "Rich" invest their money and spend what's left; the "Poor" spend their money and invest what's left.  Has been shared many times over the above statement, only you can decide the road to take, what makes you happy, but most of us cover our actual feelings. We see our financial and future situation as it will improve tomorrow, but yet today you wasted the biggest commodity that you can never buy back. Your Time!

Now l am going to share with you a concept, all it is, just a concept. See the word "LIFE" there is a word in the middle, go back and look at it. Do you want to say that word again, just an overused word that means one thing? I should have done it; second guess myself again. Why did l not do it? We all have been there, why l decided to create it this way, for promoting my team, one member at a time. I am going to the 3 percent of the winners; the people l want to work with and share this concept.

the motion of MY TEAM

Only company that provides me with a recession proof system

All the Best,

Joseph F. Botelho One Gram at a Time

Joseph Botelho

Welcome To One Gram at a Time

Thank you for taking the time to understanding the "One Gram at a Time Page," it has other meanings, other then the...

Posted by One Gram at a Time on Thursday, February 4, 2016

Watch This Short Presentation

Create your "Free Account Now!!
Secure Your Future with Karatbars, because the Future is Happening Now!

GenF20™ Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH

It's a clear winner in the anti-aging market space where there are imposters abound; GenF20™ stands out not only because it's doctor endorsed -- but because it's enthusiastically recommended by clients. As you age, your HGH (human growth hormone) levels begin to drop off.

Digestive Science Intensive Colon Cleanse

These are important points. Consumers want the dramatic health benefits and results of a comprehensive colon cleanse. And indeed, those results are numerous and far-reaching. They include: less fat storage reduced constipation and diarrhea boosted metabolism more energy skin that glows

Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days

Increase your skin's natural production of collagen. Reduce the appearance of even the deepest lines and wrinkles. Firm and tone the skin for a more youthful appearance. Moisturize and hydrate the skin. Help repair damage including age spots and sun damage.

Chlorogen 800 is an EASY Way to Burn Fat and Get Lean!

About 60% of Americans are overweight or obese. It's a good bet that many, if not most of them want to lose weight but that's easier said than done

Virility Pills VP-RX™

Damiana and Tribulus have been used for thousands of years by the Mayans and Europeans respectively to increase libido and treat erectile dysfunction, while Bioperine has been clinically proven to safely increase the absorption rates of the nutrients that it's combined with.

How to Save Money with Your Repair Bills

Re-tweet "OUR LATEST" tweet